Sunday, March 31, 2013

A few weekends ago, my parents and I did a little snowshoeing in K-Country.
On my parent's suggestion we did Penstock Loop, which I have to admit I wasn't thrilled about since they described it as flat.
In the end, it was a great little hike with perfect weather.  Even though it's flat, it has varied scenery, starting and ending in forest, and at certain points we left the forest which opened up beautiful views of the mountains.
An added bonus-you don't have to worry about avalanches.

We started at the Peter Lougheed visitor's center where I took a picture of the great room in case I win the lottery and can one day build my dream home.
















The next day, Brendan kindly invited us to his Taekwondo Class.


The first part of the class gave me horrible flash backs to the boot camp class my sister had dragged me to at 8 in the morning.


















No comments: