Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gordon

Meet Gordon. 



Gordon is a potato that I met in our Garden a few weeks ago.  We bonded instantly, and I asked him into our home.  Roger had an immediate dislike of Gordon.  Perhaps it was the size of his nose or his sparse hair, either way Roger wanted Gordon out.
I managed to convince Roger to let Gordon stay at least until I took his photo.  I wasn't planning to ever take Gordon's photo in the hopes of keeping him around forever, but Gordon's going a little soft in the head and I think I need to let him go.  
So long Gordon, is was nice knowing you.

It's been a little slow around here lately.

Here's the last flower bouquet from our garden for 2011.


By the way, I take it back.  Cosmos aren't frost resistant at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's too bad. Gordon looks like a decent potato haha