Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Jessica and Keith


Last weekend we expanded our family!


Here's my take on the big day.




I apologize to Keith and the Groomsmen for dragging you guys out into the hot sun to take these photos.
It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I wasn't wearing the 3 piece suit.
Thanks for obliging me!




I think Keith just saw something pretty special.




This is my favourite photo of the day.





My second most favourite photo of the day.







I can't take credit for these next photos.  They were taken by Lars.
I think he was going for a "soft" focus look.


















Who died Lars??




Do You Think I'm Sexy???



Something borrowed





Boy, this was a fun wedding.  The food was sooo tasty--pumpkin soup, breaded chicken breast stuffed with wild rice and chocolate cake!  
Keith and Jessica, thanks for inviting us and hope to see you guys again real soon.

No comments: