Monday, April 12, 2010

Wedding ring


I was fortunate enough to be able to meet up with Jannette and Coby when they breezed through Edmonton about a week ago. It had been more than 4 years since I'd seen them last. Lots has changed since then but not Jannette or Coby. They are still the same great couple I knew before they moved down to Texas. Anyways, Jannette, Coby and Karen are the true reason for setting up this blog account. They almost had me convinced to sign into Facebook again, but after some thought I've decided that having a blogspot is more my speed. So Jannette and Coby, this post is dedicated to you in the hopes that we keep better contact.. and, here's a photo of the ring!  By the way, the jeweler gave us these cool leather pouches with a key ring attached.  He said they didn't give out ring boxes because you can't use a ring box for  much else except storing a ring whereas with these pouches you can keep jewelry, keys, coins etc.  I thought it was a great idea.


No comments: