Friday, March 11, 2011

Family Photos

On our last visit to Comox, Hans and Dianne kindly let me make copies of a few old photos of Roger's dad for my own "Family Photo Wall Project."  Dianne and Hans have the ultimate family photo wall.  From what I can tell it spans about 4 generations and is now quickly expanding to include a fifth generation creeping up both sides of the staircase wall.

Hans and Dianne, I may have some of the details wrong, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

This is a photo of Hans' grandparents:


And a photo of them working on some crops.


It looks like this couple would be some stiff competition on The Amazing Race.  

Here's Roger's dad.  I'm not sure how old he is in this picture, but he already has a little Ebony tucked under his arm.


Here's him (on the far left) a little older with his siblings.

LR

And.. this is him again, at about 17, I believe.


Hans, you make getting older look fun and easy, and I can only hope that when the time comes, Roger and I will not only look as good, but hopefully be in as great a shape as you are.  


And, thanks again for indulging me with the photos.

No comments: